Applying for SBA Loan May Mean More Assistance for Some Flood Victims
Even if a survivor of the recent floods in South Carolina doesn’t plan to accept a loan from the Small Business Association, he or she is encouraged to apply, because the application may make them eligible for other assistance. Homeowners, renters, small businesses and even nonprofits may benefit from loans for disaster-related damage.
- More information from the Small Business Association website: www.sba.gov/disaster
- To apply for a loan on the SBA’s secure website: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela
- SBA’s Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center: 1-800-659-2955.
- For individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities and use a TTY: 1-800-877-8339.
- For those using 711 or Video Relay Service, 1-800-659-2955.
- For the location of your nearest disaster recovery center with SBA customer service representatives: http://www.fema.gov/disaster/4241