Who filed to be on SC GOP's presidential primary ballot? Here's the list
Ten Republican candidates for president have filed to be on South Carolina's Feb. 24 primary ballot.
Ten Republican presidential candidates have filed and paid the $50,000 fee to show up on South Carolina's Feb. 24 GOP primary ballot.
Filing closed at 5 p.m. Tuesday. The list of 10 is by order of filing:
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis
- Former President Donald Trump
- Entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy
- U.S. Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C.
- Former S.C. Gov. and U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley
- Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie
- North Dakota Doug Burgum
- Businessman Ryan Binkley
- Entrepreneur David Stuckenberg
- Tax consultant John Anthony Castro
A candidate can still remove their name from the GOP ballot but must do so by Jan. 2.
South Carolina Democrats will host their own first-in-the-nation primary Feb. 3.
Filing opens Nov. 1 and closes Nov. 10.